| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jokkmokk in November is cold at -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with occasional snow. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O is dropped during on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 3:44 long and the longest day is 7:38 long with an average length of 5:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Jokkmokk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jokkmokk, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jokkmokk:
- Tromso, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NNW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) WNW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) W
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 367.5 kms (228.4 miles) WSW
- Stensele, Sweden - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SW
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) SSW
- Karasjok, Norway - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) NE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) NNE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 306.8 kms (190.7 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) E
- Haparanda, Sweden - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ESE
- Piteå, Sweden - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SSE
- Oulu, Finland - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) SE
- Umeå, Sweden - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Vaasa, Finland - 405 kms (251.7 miles) SSE