| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jokkmokk in June is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 57mm (2.2in) of fluid is released during an average of 12 days.
Check the distance to and compare the Jokkmokk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jokkmokk, Sweden
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jokkmokk:
- Tromso, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NNW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) WNW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) W
- Brønnøysund, Nordland, Norway - 367.5 kms (228.4 miles) WSW
- Stensele, Sweden - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SW
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) SSW
- Karasjok, Norway - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) NE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) NNE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 306.8 kms (190.7 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) E
- Haparanda, Sweden - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ESE
- Piteå, Sweden - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SSE
- Oulu, Finland - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) SE
- Umeå, Sweden - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Vaasa, Finland - 405 kms (251.7 miles) SSE