| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jokkmokk in April is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with snow at times. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 17:42 long with an average length of 15:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Jokkmokk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Jokkmokk, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Jokkmokk:
- Tromso, Norway - 344.3 kms (213.9 miles) N
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) NNW
- Bodo, Nordland, Norway - 250.4 kms (155.6 miles) WNW
- Mo I Rana, Nordland, Norway - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) W
- Br°nn°ysund, Nordland, Norway - 367.5 kms (228.4 miles) WSW
- Stensele, Sweden - 210.5 kms (130.8 miles) SW
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 203.1 kms (126.2 miles) SSW
- Karasjok, Norway - 395.7 kms (245.9 miles) NE
- Karesuando, Sweden - 232.2 kms (144.3 miles) NNE
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 306.8 kms (190.7 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 422.9 kms (262.8 miles) E
- Haparanda, Sweden - 210.6 kms (130.9 miles) ESE
- Piteň, Sweden - 160.4 kms (99.7 miles) SSE
- Oulu, Finland - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) SE
- Umeň, Sweden - 308.3 kms (191.6 miles) S
- Vaasa, Finland - 405 kms (251.7 miles) SSE